TTMS CETools is a free trial software application from the C/C++/C# subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-09-09. The program can be installed on Pocket PC, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinMobile, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
13 Components to enable seamless connectivity between Delphi & C++Builder applications and Pocket PC devices:
* TCESystemInfo: retrieve system info
* TCERegistry: read & write the Pocket PC registry
* TCEFindFile: find files on the Pocket PC
* TCEFileOperations: copy, move, delete file operations on Pocket PC and between Pocket PC and desktop PC + multi file copy between Pocket PC and desktop PC
* TCEDatabaseOperations: convert/transfer Access MDB files to Pocket PC cdb files and vice versa
* TCEDatabase: access to Pocket PC databases
* TCEContacts: access to Pocket PC Contacts database
* TCEAppointments: access to Pocket PC Appointments database
* TCETasks: access to Pocket PC Tasks database
* TCECategories: access to the Pocket PC category list
* TCERunApp: start an application from the Desktop PC on the Pocket PC
* TCEShortCut: creates a shortcut from the Desktop PC on the Pocket PC
* TCERemoteFunction : call functions in remote helper DLLs on Pocket PC (example helper binary DLL files included for ARM, SH3 and MIPS CPUs. Helper DLL C++ source available for registered users)
Support for PocketPC 2002, PocketPC 2003, Windows Mobile 5*, 6*
TTMS CETools (version 188.8.131.52) has a file size of 4.01 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 179 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.